Looking for Something to do in Saigon at Night?
Let us take you outside of district 1 by motorbike and show you areas that most visitors don’t get to see. The city looks much different at night than it does in the daytime…..from the lights of the red paper lanterns in Cholon to the amazing view of the Saigon River at night from Thu Thiem bridge.
Experience the rush of driving down the newly built Saigon freeway, and gaze upon the magnificent Bitexco Tower, one of the tallest buildings in Vietnam! See the crowds of people gather at many of the makeshift sidewalk cafes that magically appear at night. We’ll also show you the wide contrast between the old Saigon and the new modern Ho Chi Minh city that is developing! So hop on and let us take you for a joyride!
The “Saigon by Night” tour is one of the most fun things to do in Vietnam at night, and offers a completely different night adventure than our day tours. We’ll bring you to 5 of the most popular districts in Saigon that most tourists don’t frequent and also give you a chance to try some delicious Vietnamese street food! You can choose between 3 local dishes, from the extremely popular “Banh Mi” (Vietnamese baguette sandwich), to the lesser known “Com Tam” (grilled pork chops on broken rice), which is our personal favorite! Don’t worry vegetarians, we also have you covered with a delicious southern specialty called “Banh Khot Chay.”
What can you expect on a Saigon by Night Tour?
- Food – You’ll taste top Saigon dishes at multiple locations – XO is world famous for their street food tour so you are in good hands
- Sights– Shotgun through 5 of the most famous (and infamous) districts at night
- Fun – Our staff have plenty of surprises, from games to jokes to spontaneous performances
Please note that this tour is offered on a join in basis, so there may be other guests joining you on this tour of Saigon’s nightlife. Our maximum group size for the “Saigon by Night” tour is 8 people. For guests that do not want to go in a group, we also offer a private tour option for an extra charge.
****** For a comprehensive overview of HCMC, we recommend booking both the Sights + Saigon by Night Tour ******
Want a cool momento to show off to your friends and family? We can film your ride (for an extra $40) and create a special video of your Vietnam Adventure! We can also mix in a custom music track in your video upon request.
- XO Accident Insurance
- Free hotel pickup and dropoff (Districts 1, 3, 4 & 5 – some exclusions apply)
- English speaking tour guide, motorbike, fuel
- High quality open-faced helmet,
- 1 Dinner Dish + Dessert
- Bottled water or fresh sugarcane juice
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
- … and lots of smiles! :)
- Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Price: $48 USD or 1,113,600 VND
- Tour Video: add $40 USD
- Private Tour: add $20 USD per person; minimum of 2 adults
- Our tours fill up fast, so book early to secure your spots!